On my national holidays I did nothing spectacular, on 18th September my family and I had a lunch with my grandparents, my aunt, and uncle, and my cousins and her children’s, we lunch a BBQ and I especially ate a lot of corn with mushrooms and mayo, also I ate rot kohl, I love this German food. on Tuesday my mom, little brother and I we went to Padre Hurtado park, but for all of us was so boring and everything was so expensive, the only thing we enjoyed was a Peruvian horse show, was really nice and the horse's step was funny because the horses walk with that Peruvian Paso.


Every 19th September I saw, at least, a part of the parade military, is a tradition for me, but this year I couldn't, and the saddest thing was that I lost the puppies of the maternity and canine care centre of Carabineros de Chile, this year it was the first time that the puppies parade.


 On nationals holidays, I didn't anything cool like go to a Fonda or go to the beach but for me, this holidays was really nice because I could rest and sleep a lot.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

postgraduate studies

my pets

blog 9