my pets

The first’s pet we had in my family was a beautiful golden retriever, my older brother called Chester. Chester arrived when I was 5 years old and it was blond hair, was medium dog, and was a perfect dog for all of us, like two years later, arrived in our house Chocolate a German shorthaired pointer dog, this dog was the most playful, and full of energy, I remember him always running for all city. I loved those dog despite they don’t actually mine. Chester and Choco died five years ago.
My first pet actually mine was a gerbil, and my mom called warelio, yeah such a weird name, when I was 9 years old warelio arrived the house, my mom at the first time was really disgusted ´cause she had mice phobia, but with the time she love warelio as much as I did, my gerbil had a tragic death but lives like a one years and half. Warelio Was loved until the end of his days because he was like a dog in a mice size.
We had many intermittent pets’ especially homeless dogs and class mice’s.
My grandparents has a border collie called Puppy, she is really pretty and nice  but I've been thinking lately she probably hates me because she only put me attention when I had food in my hands but this is not the point in July, I think, she had puppies, we could give all the puppies except one, a female puppy. With the passing of the days I called Piper, Piper turned in mine dog, when i pretending to be crying she start to bay and lick my face, also when i sat down she was sitting on top of me, but one day my granddad found a home for her and he snatched it from me.


I loved each of my pets, because they brightened my days. I have more stories about my pets, but these are some what I remember best.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

postgraduate studies

blog 9