job

My future job will be probably in a McDonald’s, serving burgers. My dream job it would be a half-time job, in which they paid me so well, or better than well, also that I had to travel around the whole world, and can be in different areas like science, or taking care of animals, and more.
But I know this is almost impossible to get, so with a most realistic mind, my future job will be probably in a lab, making research about Tasmanian demon facial cancer, or researching about the most dangerous bacteria in the world. 

Maybe I never study medicine but I really want to be a neurosurgeon, like Dr. House. I think in this job the salary is more than excellent, and maybe if I was really good surgeon might travel around the world doing seminar congress.
Another dream job is to be a dancer, a ballet dancer, I loved the leotard, and of course the dance, doesn’t have to work on this all my life, I just want to work in one season, dancing the swan lake, and I could be one of the swans, not the prima ballerina, or dancing dreams of a summer and I could be one of the fairies.
I hope one day get my perfect dream job.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

postgraduate studies

my pets

blog 9