blog 10

well, my English experience in university it´s a little easier than the rest of my English experience ( I mean secondary and primary English classes), I think it is because I was forced to write, read and  try to make a presentation, I say try because I don't think that I can do a real presentation. And also y think the English is easier now than before is because I watch a lot of movie and series in English,  (especially this year). maybe this doesn't matter but these last months I can understand most of the series and movies dialogues, of course without the subtitle.

I think that my listening English is better than ever, but my writing English is worst than awful, its so hard for me written (and speak too) in another time that is not the present, I think this could be better if a write more, but I a realistic person that is not going to happened, I don't write even in Spanish, write is not my superpower, for some people is so easy to write about everything, but for me is really hard, so my solution to improve mi write english is read books in english, romantic book  o science fiction book. and maybe write something but I don't think so.

I already said that my speaking English is awful too, I don't really know how to pronounce most of the words, my lack of vocabulary and my don´t idea about grammar made the perfect mix for my awful speaking English. I pretend to improve this travel to Scotland or any other English speaking country because I know I will be forced to speak English, and with the practice, I think I can improve.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

postgraduate studies

my pets

blog 9