the best holidays ever

I’ll get to talk about my best holidays, actually, the only family holidays. When I was 7 or 8  years old maybe, in summer, me and my family gone to Puerto Madryn, a coastal city in Argentina, the travel took as two days so before to arrive in Puerto Madryn, we have to pass a night in Comodoro Rivadavia, I remember this city so well ‘cause in the room hotel we can’t sleep for heat, the room doesn’t have air conditioner, we not even can open the window, it was an awful night. 

When we arrive in Puerto Madryn I remember the cottage we stay, but especially I remember this 3 trees in shape of  triangle with orange hammock’s. I remember a lot of things of this city a sand castles by my father and brother; you have to walk a long distance thought the sea if you want to swim; I remember when the owner of the place where we stay invite me to see some photos about her holidays, well I go with her and other girl, I stay with the owner like a 3 hours and when I returned to the cottage I see my mom crying thinking that I was kidnapped. I remember a place called saltimbanquin; I bought a collar with shape of hearth which in addition was a lipstick; and the last thing I want to say about this travel I had impetigo in my nose, well, I remember so many things more about this travel.
I think this was the best holidays ever because was the only family holidays, I mean it was the only real holidays that I have with my dad and mom together. Also we gone to Argentina, and happens a lot of things, I hope never forget this beautiful family holidays. I don’t remember how much time we stay in this city but maybe was 10 days
Ps: Puerto Madryn is a city whale watching, but only in winter, so I can’t see the whales.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

postgraduate studies

my pets

blog 9