postgraduate studies

A reason to do a postgraduate is, in think, love for science.
The most probably thing is that i will study some postgraduate but i never investigated about possible postgraduates that I might like them, but this change today. I was looking for Universidad de Chile page and I found different kinds of postgraduate but I stop in someone.
The first was a master in microbiology and I come upon very interesting , since I was a little girl I was fascinating with the bacteria or virus, and the things that they could do, like Ebola this virus can decimate a whole population. And the second one was a master in immunology and also is great option, this postgraduate is related with the other because, in some why this is the body answer in front microorganisms like bacteria or virus. These both masters teach in medicine faculty of Universidad de Chile and these are not so expensive, have a cost about near to 3 million Chilean pesos per year, and I don’t read it is or not complete time.
Another postgraduate maybe I would like to do is a PhD in the same area as the masters’ microbiology / immunology but I yearn do it in another country like United States of America or Scotland.

If exist, in some part of the universe, a PhD or a master in elephants/ giraffe/orangutan/gorillas I would like to do it. 

Comentarios

  1. But you can create that master's or PhD in gorillas!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. well, i really hope that you found a PhD or master in elephants, if you do so please follow your dreams ;).

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hope you achievement your dreams.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

my pets

blog 9