summer holydays


First of all, I long my summer holidays begin on December first and not on December 24. 
In this summer am going to sleep a lot, this is the only thing am sure am going to do.
Almost every summer I travel to coyhaique to see my father. So I think this year is not the exception, I am going to coyhaique two weeks of January with my younger brother, if my friends don’t go out of the country, I am going to their house, to talk, watch YouTube video or cook. My father never plans anything for our holidays, so half of the time is really boring. 
 Every New Year I travel to Temuco with my little brother to spend the holidays with my father and his family. Is really bored, but I really like visit my grandma because I see her 2 times in the year and she always tries to make me feel comfortable in his house, sometimes she makes me a raspberry meringue cake, and I Love this cake.
This winter my mother´s friend invite us to Mar del Plata this summer and really excited for this because I really want to go (who doesn’t), and is an Argentina city that I don’t know and think why not.  I don’t like my mother´s friend really much, but for this, she likes me a little more.
Another plan that I have is watching every grey´s anatomy season in Netflix 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

postgraduate studies

my pets

blog 9