If a have to choose one country, i choose Scotland. A short time ago I watched one series on Netflix, the series called outlander, it set in Scotland when the jacobite rebellion start and since that day I watched the series I Stay fascinated with the Scottish history, with the landscapes, the castles,  the Scottish culture, the kilt and it was a surprise for me the fact they had clans. Well in few words I delighted with this country.

I know a few things about this country; they had an important queen Marie Stuart queen or also called Mary queen of scots. The Culloden battle was in 1746 and the belligerent was the Jacobites and Great Britain, the motto of the clan Fraser of lovat is “je suis prest” ir means "i´m ready", they speak English and Scottish Gaelic, the man used a skirt called kilt. And the national intrument is the bagpipe.


I would like to visit Inverness, a city near to Culloden, Culloden and the museum about the Culloden battle, I would like to visit most of the castles they had, the ness lake, and all of the things that I can visit and more.
I would like to study in Scotland, especially in University of Edinburgh, because is a good university, is one of the best in research, is 40 in the world. I  don't deny the option to work or live there, but for now, I really would like to study this university.
Well, I think am in love of this country.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

postgraduate studies

my pets

blog 9