blog 9

I would change nothing of my study programme, in general, is really good the new programme that we have. I don't think the students have too much class-hour at the week, is well programmed the tests for all semesters, we have good teachers, and is a nice environment. well, I think so.
But if a have to change something, I would probably add the first aid as a class in the programme not an elective, why? cause I think is necessary everyone knows about this subject, knows what to do about a burn, or how to do the Heimlich maneuver, or what things you have to say when you call to the emergency, or how to do CPR. Maybe is not related with the science formation, but is part of the integral formation. I know the first aid is something weird for us because we are not a health area students, but is important for all people in the whole world knows this, at least I think so.
Another thing that I will add to the study programme is a sign language, well I will add this in primary and secondary school but whatever, I think is as important as English class, again is not for are science formation, but we live in a country with deaf people and the most of us don’t know how to talk with deaf people.
I know exist more problematics things in our university but for my first aid and sign language should be in my programme and all study programme in our university.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

postgraduate studies

my pets